Part of Tom’s professional experience includes founding a corporate training program designing and facilitating corporate training programs. Tom is an excellent public speaker providing motivational speaking engagements for multiple corporate events.
A solid professional with a depth of experience and information as a leading pioneer in the world of Cannabis business.
Industry Thought Leader, Innovative, Record of Success
- A 38 year career professional dedicated towards providing consultative services to many of a myriad of fortune 500 companies.
- A true pioneer with a deep rooted passion for bleeding edge / next gen, emerging products and services.
- In the fall of 2009 Tom left the corporate world on the lookout for the next “it” industry opportunity. With his instinct, experience, and passion for ‘going were few, if any, have gone before, Tom set his sights on the embryonic, yet to be born, Cannabusiness industry.
- Consistent with his pioneering spirit and ability to make friends and influence people, he joined others in once again legalizing the cannabis industry and went on to achieve many industry firsts.
- Tom applied for and received the first Cannabis product license in the United States since the end of the prohibition in the state of Colorado.
- From there his track record for successfully predicting market trends and demand, proved itself again and again resulting in innovative products with tremendous market share and sales success.
An Industry Leader And Advocate
Tom Sterlacci’s innate ability to accurately predict the potential for the legalized cannabis market led him to many “firsts” as he advocated for passage of cannabis legalization laws and industry best practices.
- 1 st MMJ Licensee
- 1 st Adult use edible product sold in Colorado, January 1 st 2014 at 8:03 AM
- 1 st Contract establishing legal contract for transfer and transport ‘Trim Trading’
- Hosted 4 training and compliancy regulatory meetings with the newly formed Marijuana Enforcement Division MED
- Hosted a training for the Governor’s committee on Adult Use Marijuana
- Testified to the House Committee on Packaging and child safety
- Established a Colorado top three MMJ MIPS with 79% market penetration
- Founding partner of the Colorado Infused Product Manufacturing Alliance IPMA
- Testified at countless policy meetings with Colorado’s regulatory agencies
- 1 st to implement pharmaceutical quality packaging
- Continually produced and distributed innovative Cannabis products for the Entire State of Colorado. Including: Dr. J’s / DRJ LABS / The Oil refinery / Kaviar Kings
Cannabis 1 Market Navigation
Ground Breaking Experience, Industry Expertise, Proven Success
Ready to dive-in? Take the fast track to product development, manufacturing, and market entry with Cannabis 1.
Cannabis 1 doesn’t just offer “consulting” services, we’ve been there, on the leading edge of the industry and legislation to bring the cannabis industry back to life after a 80 year prohibition on manufacturing and sales of cannabis products and we won. BIG.
We specialize in every aspect of the cannabis products business from product conception to distribution.
Once Tom was awarded the first post prohibition license to develop and distribute cannabis products, he went on to create over 30 products across 5 segments of the industry: Edibles, Cannaseuticals, Concentrates, Caviar Cones, Custom Co2 Oil Processing. His products were sold in 79% of the dispensaries within the state
Are you ready?
First, Cannabis 1 will help you identify, verify, and validate your company’s interest in the cannabis industry.
Then take you from product inception, through development, market analysis, manufacturing, packaging, distribution, training, and reseller mind share.
Imagine walking home 10 blocks from the grocery store blindfolded. You may get home, but how long will it take you, what might you drop along the way and how do you keep traffic from hitting you if you can’t see it?
Every industry has its risks and hurdles. You can reduce your exposure to loss and setbacks when you choose Cannabis 1 to assist you in navigating the fast paced, emerging and ever changing cannabis industry.
Let’s schedule your free 30 minute conversation to best understand if our eight years of real-world Cannabis specific experience proves to be the exact expert resource your organization needs to succeed faster and requiring less capital than you thought possible.
Send us an email through our contact form to the right, or below.